Monday 25 May 2009

Lunch update

The morning rains cleared by just after 11.00 a.m. and the barbecue was held in a hot sunny garden in Peacehaven. The naked chef did the cooking. Yes, really. No, not that one. Another one. And there was an apron ....

Then about 4.00 p.m. the skies clouded over and several small thunderstorms moved over with light rain. All now cleared again and it's a fine evening.

I ate too much at lunch! Need to punish myself at the gym later this week to compensate. Never mind - just think of the weight I would have put on if I wasn't exercising!

2 comments:

  1. "Need to punish myself at the gym."

    We love you as you are.

    Don't go to the gym. Sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooo! I need to lose weight and rediscover forgotten muscles! And it's easier than a hair shirt or whip of cords.

    ReplyDelete